Want to publish your writing? Join the ATCB Blog!
Want to have your voice heard and your writing published? The ATCB is currently looking for talented blog writers with expertise in the field of art therapy to generate engaging, original content for our blog, ATCB Blog: Credential Conversations. Selected blog writers will be trained, supported and mentored and will be part of a team of fellow blog writers and ATCB board members. This will also be a minimum 2 year commitment paid (per published blog) position.
Want to learn more? Our blog writers will research topics and develop interesting blog articles that will appeal to our audiences, address the ATCB mission, and personally promote our blog using digital media to alert and expand our readership and engagement with the ATCB.
To succeed as an ATCB blog writer, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
Blog Writer Responsibilities
• Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts that is in line with our monthly themes (which will be provided to you).
• Writing, editing and promoting content within a deadline.
• Advocating and educating others about art therapy.
• Maximizing blog site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords with your blogs (additional keyword information to be provided by our marketing team).
• Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to your blog, if helpful.
• Staying current on art therapy industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content. Our marketing team will also support you with monthly metrics and insights.
Blog Writer Requirements
• Masters degree in art therapy (or working to complete your masters in art therapy), an art therapy credential and/or a current license in a related field preferred.
• Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Ability to work with a team and to deliver on a deadline.
Ready to apply?